The European Blockchain Association has adopted the educational mandate to create, collect and share information – and – to leverage this information to educate all interested community members in the best possible way about blockchain and Distributed Ledger technology.
- Through partnerships with universities, such as Technical University of Munich (TUM), Imperial College (London), or EADA (Barcelona), the academy serves as a permanent knowledge base for information and a provider of blockchain-related scientific research.
- The academy offers an educational program consisting of workshops and classes.
- All learnings based on the EBA’s individual activities will be collected, aggregated and curated in the academy.
- In partnership with the Executive Education department of Technical University of Munich (TUM), the EBA Academy offers two professional certifications:
- Certified Blockchain Specialist
- Certified Blockchain Consultant