Custody Working Group
We strive to harmonize the European custody landscape for crypto assets in terms of regulation, technology, and their interplay.
The Custody Working Group is a community of experts from traditional institutions and aspiring start-ups that aim to bring clarity and standards to the emerging field of crypto asset custody. While more and more companies are embracing blockchain and crypto assets, the basic regulatory and technological concepts of crypto asset custody are not yet fully established. This working group aims to bridge the gap between regulation and technology by laying the groundwork for a common understanding and discussing standards in the interplay between regulations and technology.
- Bridging the gap between custody experts from traditional and new financial markets
- Creating clearly understandable educational materials to break down barriers to crypto assets and facilitate adoption
- Develop clear recommendations for policy makers based on shared expertise within the working group
What is Crypto Asset Custody? Our infographic provides a quick overview of
- its definition and purpose
- the various types of solutions
- the steps involved in the process, and
- how it integrates into the finance landscape with regulators, financial institutions, and exchanges.
Just click on the image to enlarge and download.