Self-Sovereign Identity Working Group
We’re dedicated to leveraging communication and coordination in the European SSI community about best practices for Self-Sovereign Identity applications.
The European Blockchain Association e. V. identified the potential for better communication, coordination and guidance in the European SSI community. Right now, many enterprises and organisations are building their own SSI solutions by implementing the existing standards and protocols. Since all these parties do similar work and have to face similar problems, it is critical for the community to share these learnings and experiences openly. To facilitate this process, the European Blockchain Association e. V. has founded an SSI Working Group which is open to participation from organisations, enterprises and individuals.
- Unite the European SSI Community by providing an independent platform to exchange information, spread SSI-specific knowledge and collaborate with other members
- Members are encouraged to share their SSI-experiences and develop best-practice approaches
- Bring together SSI enablers and potential SSI adopters to lower the barriers for collaboration
- Holding of regular workshops dedicated to a specific topic of SSI
- Spread knowledge and best-practice approaches in an SSI certification programme for corporate developers