EBAx – Supporting local EBA hubs throughout Europe:
- EBAx serve as meeting points and working bases for blockchain startups, as well as event locations used for the EBA academy.
- EBAx will be located in European blockchain centres, such as Munich, Berlin, Amsterdam, London, Barcelona, etc..
- A general agreement with a co-working provider facilitates collaboration on-site as well as between different local hubs.
- The EBA’s website serves as the virtual blockchain hub for general information about the EBA and its offerings, a membership application form, the academy‘s scientific research and knowledge base, as well as provider of curated news about the blockchain ecosystem.
- A Slack communication channel serves as the main channel for all communications. Using Slack, the EBA will facilitate collaboration between local blockchain hubs.
- The EBA’s news will be shared via Twitter and Slack accounts.
The EBA connects and supports EBAx (local EBA hubs) throughout Europe. By providing a comprehensive service and product portfolio, EBAx serve as meeting points and working bases for blockchain startups, organisations and communities. This leads to a strong and closely connected EBA community that works in a decentralized, yet efficient, manner.
EBAx can be established all over Europe to empower the local blockchain community. Even though the EBAx act in a decentralized way, there is a fair amount of communication with other EBAx. This programme consists of a full day kickstart & onboarding workshop – the individual EBAx strategy is initially discussed and this is strengthened by a first onsite meetup.
In order to have a great start of the EBAx, the EBA offers a full day workshop onsite to align the EBAx with EBA’s governance, architecture and processes.
The workshop comprises the following topics:
- How to organise meetups, events, conferences and hackathons
- Provided infrastructure by EBA, s.a. GitHub repositories
- Guidance of virtual content distribution with press packages and communication channels via Slack
- How to set up EBAx tenders
- Academy products:
- Content, e.g. EUPoS
- Programmes, e.g. Certified Blockchain & DLT Manager
- Universities/Associations → Free + Travel & Expenses (2 persons)
- Fund/Corporates → EUR 10k + Travel & Expenses (2 persons)
- License Fee: 15% of EBAx revenues
There is an EBAx missing in your region? Get in contact here!