The European Blockchain Association EBA helps to kickstart and establish local EBA hubs for the blockchain community.
The EBA connects and supports EBAx (local EBA hubs) throughout Europe. By providing a comprehensive service and product portfolio, local EBAx serve as meeting points and working bases for blockchain startups, organisations and communities. This leads to a strong and closely connected EBA community that works in a decentralized, yet efficient, manner.
EBAx can be established all over Europe to empower the local blockchain community. Even though the EBAx act in a decentralized way, there is a fair amount of communication with other EBAx. This programme consists of a full day kickstart & onboarding workshop – the EBAx strategy is being discussed and is followed by a first onsite meetup.
The workshop comprises the following topics:
- How to organise meetups, events, conferences and hackathons
- Provided infrastructure by EBA, s.a. GitHub repositories
- Guidance of virtual content distribution with press packages and communication channels via Slack
- How to set up EBAx tenders
- Academy products:
- Content, e.g. EUPoS
- Programmes, e.g. Certified Blockchain & DLT Manager
- Universities/Associations → Free + Travel & Expenses (2 persons)
- Fund/Corporates → EUR 10k + Travel & Expenses (2 persons)
- License Fee: 15% of EBAx revenues