Blockchain holds the promise of bringing greater efficiency and transparency to the banking industry. As blockchain helps banks to store data in blocks using a tamper-proof format, it lets them improve the mobility of data and decrease the time taken for KYC efforts.
Conference Session Topics
- The Role of DLT in Financial Services
- Reducing Costs on Cross Border Trade Transactions
- Processing Customer KYC and Fraud Protection
- Transnational Unit of Account, Intra-firm Trade
- Enhancing Clearance and Settlement Systems
- Will Blockchain Disrupt or Rebuild the Financial Services
- CBDC & the Future of Finance
- Ensuring Smooth Adoption of Blockchain in Banking
- Blockchain in Financial Services – Boon or Bane
The conference is organized by Blackarrow Conferences, a conference producing company based out of Mumbai & Jakarta.
Conference website: https://www.blackarrowconferences.com/bib.html